The time is now, so let’s get set for the 11th Annual Joey O Bocce Classic!
The support from our friends continues to make this a worthwhile event! Together, we can make a difference and forge ahead in the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.
This event is fun for all ages and skill levels, so form a team and join the action!Register Here
Registration Deadline is April 15th
Cardinal Gibbons High School, 9:00 am. Located at 1401 Edwards Mill Road, Raleigh, NC 27607.
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Click here to make your reservation!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or, call Elana O’Connell at 919-219-0373.
April 28th at the High Park Bar & Grill, 6:30 pm. Located at 625 East Whitaker Mill Road, Raleigh, NC 27608.
- Complimentary Cocktail Hour, 6:30-8 pm
- Meet the teams and get in the spirit!
- Raffle prizes
- Door prizes
- FREE food and the menu is fantastic
- Specialty drinks will be available too!
- Registration and team pictures begin at 9:00 am
- First team member to arrive should pick up registration packet/t-shirts for their entire team
- Alternates MUST be on registration form to play
- Prizes will be awarded for the most Original Team Name and Best Team Spirit
- There will also be a prize for the team that raises the most money!
- Don’t forget your tent, chairs and sun block! The field has artificial turf, so no stakes may be used … we will supply weights for your tents!
- Food and drinks provided for players and available for purchase
- No Pets or alcohol
- Captains please pass this info on to all team members
- Games for the kids and families begin at 9:00 am
- Children 6 & under may bring big wheels or small bikes to ride on the track
RAFFLE PRIZES & SILENT AUCTION
- Sunday during the event